Monday 4 July 2011

Cake decorating II

Apologies for the lack of posts; I've been pretty busy.

We're continuing our cake decorating stuff on Thursday, so come along and make some of your own very professional decorations.

Check out this cake made by an American cake company I've admired for a while:

And here's the company's website: http://blog.pinkcakebox.com/. It's all very inspiring. I can't guarantee you'll be making stuff to this standard, but you'll be some of the way to learning the craft.

Charlotte introduced me to cake pops when I was over at her place. Look at these bees cake pops! Awesome.
It'd be great to make some of these and sell them at WI stalls.

So get some skills to pay the bills and come on over to Riversmeet this Thursday 5th July at 7:30pm.

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works beautiful, nice and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete